1st Generation iPhone 3g, 2008
PEC’s short history – technologically speaking, 2008 already seems lightyears away!
Apple’s advent of the iPhone 3G in 2008 was a groundbreaking innovation that fundamentally changed our lifestyles. This innovation is a symbol of the advancing digitalization in all areas of our life and the economy. In 2008 Tim Kickstein, Stefan Koch, and Ingo Lipa founded PEC – project engineers & consultants GmbH.
Within a decade, PEC has grown to more than 200 employees across 5 locations who serve major clients like AMG, Daimler, MTU and Volkswagen.
Through the different locations, industries, and customers, PEC can draw on its valuable know-how within the teams. As part of its annual PEC conferences, PEC coordinates the transfer of knowledge to its consultants.
Here are the most important milestones on the company’s exciting journey:
- Opening of Berlin location
- Opening of 2nd PEC office in Friedrichshafen
- Reintegration of PEC business solutions
- More than 200 consultants under contract
- Opening of PEC office in Friedrichshafen
- Projects with 16 different clients in 2018
- Founding of PEC Corporation located in Detroit, Michigan (USA)
- Launch of DevOps Consulting
- 1st international project in Detroit
- PEC begins its cooperation with Liebherr
- 100 consultants under contract at PEC GmbH
- PEC becomes Top50 supplier at VW
- Expansion of cooperation with MTU
- Opening of PEC Munich office
- Founding of PEC Swiss
- Opening of Wolfsburg location
- Launch of first project for BMW
- Founding of PEC Business Solutions
- Founding of PEC Management & Solutions
- Framework contract with Daimler AG
- First project at VW is begun
- Launch of e-PDM at ENERCON
- Opening of PEC Stuttgart location
- First project for Daimler in Stuttgart
- Founding of PEC project engineers & Consultants GmbH