Cross-Divisional Development of Production Standards
The ever-increasing volatility of the markets and the necessity of increasing flexibility pose a great challenge to the automotive industry.
To respond to this problem, new production strategies, new production concepts and new production standards – in line with Industry 4.0, etc. – have to be developed.
Within the scope of a cross-divisional project, PEC was commissioned with the derivation of a reference model for the factory of the future that contains standardized processes and standardized production concepts, as well as to provide both methodological and substantive support.
Essential project phases were:
- Structuring of suitably agile project organization (use of agile PM methods)
- Performance of ACTUAL analyses
- Substantive processing of TARGET processes and standards for production systems with technical experts
- Documentation of relevant results in a suitable knowledge management system
- Support with the rollout through specific training concepts