Digitalization of the Entire Process Chain Using Component Manufacturing as an Example
Topics like Industry 4.0 and digitalization are currently finding their way into all kinds of industrial sectors. New technologies and new work practices are shaping the market and are leading to great changes.
Within the scope of a project, PEC consulted on the digitalization of the entire process chain of component manufacturing from development to release. The goal was to create a consistently digital process chain.
The main tasks were:
- Application of agile project organization in line with SCRUM logic
- Assumption of the role “SCRUM-Master” for the qualification of the development teams
- Performance of ACTUAL analyses for the inclusion of the entire process chain
- Identification of system breaches for the derivation of a target concept
- Processing of suggested solutions
- Documentation of work results