Extension and Implementation of a “Second” Spare Parts Brand
In times of cut-throat competition, a competitive and sophisticated product portfolio is becoming more and more important. A “second” spare parts brand is therefore an essential means of reaching lost and new customers.
Through a “second” spare parts brand, the customer is offered an affordable alternative to the original replacement part. Customers of older vehicles are sensitive to price and often search for an independent workshop. A “second” affordably priced parts brand can counter this.
We have the necessary spare parts market experience, the technical capabilities, and the project management skills to support you in the extension and implementation of a “second” spare parts brand.
The main tasks carried out are:
- Analysis of the product portfolio including a “white spot analysis”
- Merger of service packages including price design in consideration of market experience
- Identification of customer and market requirements using market studies
- Coordination of the technical and commercial concepts, as well as the preparation of the benefits and disadvantages and their influencing factors.
- Appointment of the project team
- Generation of marketing and rollout concepts
- Coordination of the creation of the business case including a sensitivity analysis