Optimization of Digital Work Processes
Every year, larger amounts of data are generated. This concerns all of the divisions of a company. The complexity and dynamics of the data is especially high in development divisions and divisions involved in purchasing.
When it comes to the handling of data, there is a large number of challenges.
Often the task consists of largely complex systems that make constant system adjustments necessary, as well as the complex handling of systems that are too detailed and that result in slow performance.
The number and complexity of the systems often come hand in hand with inadequate communication between the systems, which doesn’t result in a well-rounded overall view, but rather many incomplete excerpts.
The available IT structure usually consists of rigid systems that have a difficult time replicating the dynamic requirements from flexible projects.
For this reason, project teams form individualized interim solutions in which a great deal of manpower is lost in automatable process steps.
We support departments and management every day and every week in optimizing recurring (digital) work processes and developing agile solutions in line with the current system landscape.
Solutions are possible on several levels:
- Harmonization of “workplace” solutions in the MS Office environment for the creation of a uniform standard
- Enrichment of tracking lists/data collections with system data
- Linking of MS Office programs for a flawless transfer of information
- Automatization of recurring standard processes
- Creation of automatic management (PowerPoint) reports directly from the systems
- Identification of KPIs based on the consolidated data
- Creation of management analysis tools
- Big data analyses and integration of business analytics solutions
- Creation of individual portals
Based on our comprehensive experience from a large number of projects from MS Office to individual portals, we can build solutions that are widely accepted by employees and that increase productivity permanently.
Together with management and the departments, we have developed an effective digital work process. Here, we utilize both traditional project management tools and agile methods.